"Loukanikos" internationally known as the "Riot Dog" passed away today in Athens at the age of 10. His health was adversely affected by police asphyxiating gas and from being kicked from police, forcing him to “retire” from active protest about two years ago.
“He was on the couch sleeping, when suddenly his heart stopped beating”.
Farewell our comrade
Oh no! Genuinely upset by the death of a dog I’ve never met
best dog ever
BREAKING: Peaceful Protesters In Ferguson MO Get Pummeled By Police Officers After Their Chief Marched With Protesters
- I think the PD is aggressively attacking protestors because they assume & no longer gives a damn
- Chief Jackson did this. His officers did this. Women were attacked. He said he was marching with us. Lies..he set us up
- And Chief Jackson didn’t do ANYTHING to stop the attacks and mayhem. DID NOTHING!
- LOTS of cops out right now. A short clash with the police after arrests were made. Live Feed Here:
Fuck the police. Seriously. All this to protect a murderer.
- NO ONE in attacked chief Jackson
- NO ONE WAS TRYING TO HARM CHIEF JACKSON. LOOK: this is seconds b4 the mayhem. cc
- I was right by the chief for much of his walking . No one attacked him. Folks were trying to protect him if anything!
- Fox and other media outlets falsely reporting that protestors attacked police chief. Live streams show otherwise in
"And as things fell apart, nobody paid much attention."
Recent picture taken in Gaza.
And yet the people of Gaza still took time out from their lives to give the people of Ferguson tips on how to deal with tear gas